Working for a Better Canton
Our mission is to make Canton a better community for business and residents, providing a bridge of understanding between citizens, government and business.
As a member you will have access to professionals throughout our community and resources for growing your business in Canton. Membership activities include meetings with guest speakers, social gatherings with government officials, and community fundraisers. Plus, you’ll receive email updates on local issues and our informative newsletter.
Canton Association of Business & Industry:
- Has established lines of communication with local and state government officials, public safety officials and business leaders
- Supports student scholarships, youth activities, senior citizen services, the Canton food pantry, community events, and the local job bank
- Advocates for community issues including fair and equitable taxes, traffic solutions, water and sewer rates, and upgrades of downtown Canton
- Holds social events including breakfast and dinner meetings, holiday socials and our annual charity golf tournament the Tom Clark Golf Event
- Raises funds to support local causes through the Tom Clark Golf Event, Reebok Canton Road Race, and other events throughout the year
CABI membership means so much more than connecting with area professionals.
Membership provides an opportunity to support the local economy, give back to our community and be a good steward of all the resources – fiscal, social and otherwise – that our town has to offer.
CABI offers roundtable discussions, Lunch and Learn events, afterhours networking opportunities, holiday socials, advocacy at both the local and state level, and support of charitable endeavors. Many of these events are open to the entire community and surrounding area and are a great opportunity to introduce potential new members to our organization and membership.
Members are invited to host Lunch and Learns to share information and build awareness of business ventures within our community.
Business roundtables offer invaluable information regarding doing business in town or other challenges professionals may face.
Members can volunteer, sponsor, and participate in our two major annual fundraisers – our golf tournament, the Tom Clark Golf Event, and road race, the Canton Road Race – benefitting our Charitable Foundation.
Canton Association of Business & Industry is a non-profit organization and annual dues are tax deductible.
If you have topics you would like addressed at a future business roundtable, are interested in hosting a Lunch and Learn, or would like to get involved with our fundraising, please email [email protected].